KittenMeows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Artistic Differences

4 posters

Go down

Artistic Differences Empty Artistic Differences

Post  Oliveleaf323 Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:00 pm

This is all about how well you can do in all kinds of art. Drawing, painting, even writing kinds like poems and stories. Just say what your good at and provide a sample of how well it is ^^ then everyone will vote on how good it is, and tell you how to make it better if it isn't that good. So that you dont feel bad if its bad(or not), we will rate it by 1 to 10, below, 1 being terrible 10 being amazing. So tell us what your good at Very Happy

1 - Terrible (really bad x3)
2 - Really really bad
3 - Really bad
4 - Bad
5 - Ok
6 - Not bad ^^
7 - Pretty good
8 - Really good
9 - Cool!
10 - Amazing!

Please say what you are good at with this sentence -
My name is _______, I like being artistic and I am good at _______.

*Name being Username*
Oliveleaf323
Oliveleaf323

Back to top Go down

Artistic Differences Empty Sounds fun....

Post  Minx Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:55 am

I will wait until someone posts art.... I sha'll save this spot... Har har har. cyclops
Minx
Minx

http://www.kittenmeows.myadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Artistic Differences Empty stories

Post  maximumride Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:24 pm

my name is maximumride ride i like being artistic and like to write strorys

sample of writing:

We were send back to our cages were we found the cages pushed together and hachets open inside the cages.We went inside and saw that the hachets led us to the other flock members cages.In an extra cage that nudge found was a bunch of food.And birdseed.We looked at each other an gigled.They shaking my head from laughing so much I pushed the tray of bird seeds to the right.We all went to sleep in there own cages.But sometime during the night I woke up to hear foot steps then loud clinking sound flowing it.That when I saw Sam come up one eye all bloody.The I heard something that I never thought I would hear.
"Thank....you.",he sighed.
"least I could do I used you in the excuse it's was my fault he attaked you so your welcome.",I said matter of factly.
He made a growling sound but it was cut short like he wanted to say something then changed his mind.Oh well.I looked at him closely but he quickly flattened his gazz from me and walked slowly away.Shortly after that I went back to sleep but not for long. Mabye two hours later. Some one pushed me over the kicked me, low and behold the brown wolf.Who did they mangy wolf think he was!!!I jumped up to see my flock being grabbed and taken back to the dome shaped area.With a smile on his face the brown wolf picked me up with his claws leting them slide into my skin as I made a muffeled scream.But to my luck the deamon was there and Brown wolf or lupin as there know here was swatted on the mussel.I laughed but I stopped not wanting any problems.Then the black wolf me and Nudge fought grabbed me making sure not to hold me with his claws.And toke me to the dome area.I saw Dr.Bigadea came out with two big german shepards a rotweiller and one mean ,tuff,feiry doberman pincher.
"Hello.I'm Dr.Bidadea.I'm here to teach how to fly thats if you can fly.",he said with an erie grin.
I butted in ,"What do you mean if we can fly.Shouldn't you know if we can fly."
"Uhh no.Please get back in line 789ea12.",he said looking at his dogs who were now looking at us like we were tasty little treats.
Feeling that it was my job to argu with him ,"I am not a number."
"To everyone here you are."
"I have a name ya'know."
"But i don't care ya'know.",he said Mimincing the ya'know part of my argument.
"I will hit you so hard you'll wake up in a hostible.",I growled meaningfully.
"Is that so 789ea12.",he said just to piss me off.
"How about you call me maximum and I will not kill you."
"How about no.",he said blowing into a whitle he had taken out of his poket.
The dogs rush at me and without thinking I jumped into the sky.OMG I was flying I looked at my flock.They starred at me with amazment.Nudge pulled out her betiaful purple and neon orange wings.She jumped up relaxing her mussels she flew up to were I was.
"No way."she said looking at me
I couldn't talk I just nodded vigerlessly.Then one by one my flock rose to the air.Fang flew up to me as close as he could.
"Sorry about a coulpe of days ago I just thought....",said fang thinking of what to say.
Fang you better just say the right thing so I don't have to hurt you.
"I just thought I was leader cause I'm a guy and you should know how guys are.",he said wearily.
Hmm Ok so I won't have to hurt him.
"I know as long as you mean that boys are controling stupid freaks.",I said flatly.
He looked like he was going to say something but he stoped himself befor he did.I nodded down to the dogs below us who were circling the area below us.He spead his wings as far as he could the tucked them in real fast falling like a rocket landing on the doberman pincher.
He looked up with his eyes crossed ,"Got One!"
I smiled at him, then I aimed flolded my wings landing on a confused german shepard.The rest of my flock finnaly got it.After that you could say it was raining kids with wings.One would go down and another up it was realy a sight for soar eyes if ya'know what I mean.Finnaly with all the dogs laying down with broken bones Dr.Bigadea started clapping.
"Good job miss 789ea12 or max.",said the wonderful Bigadea.
(If you haven't caught on I was being sarcastic.)I smiled chramingly then pulled my fist back seeing this the flock did the same.
I looked at my flock,"I only see one dog left and he's right in front of us."
I was greeted with noddeds of approval and fist being punched in the air.
"Before we do anything do hasty me I advise not attaking me.",He said picking up a wistle.
"Were would be the fun in that.",I growled hereing him blow on the wistle.
I saw several gates open and the beastly Lupins trot out looking quite ready for a fight.
I looked at Dr.Bigadea ,"Good something to hit."
I looked for the brown lupin but he was nowhere to be seen.So I turned my site to a pure blood red lupin with a colar ready tomas.I fell backwards and he jumped on me jaws getting ready to close around my neck but they never did instead he leaped off and scrached me.I got up and was about to hit him then I saw his face he was an undead werewolf.I yelped and toke to the air I called to the rest of them and they all circled up towards me.I then pointed down at the werewolf named Tomas.They starred in amamazment.I just nodded slowly.
"Oddly he could have killed be but instead he just scrached me.",I said lifting up my arm sleeve.
Everyone just thought why.
Then finnaly Fang spoke up,"Well I'm happy thats all he did.",he smiled ,"Don't want him to kill our leader.
The flock nodded in agreement.Then smiling they landed in front off the god doctor (once again sarcasime) Bidedea.
"So whats next Doomed doctor.",growled Nudge.
He rolled his eyes... Big mistake.She was on him faster then a moth to fire.She hit him in the face.He lay there scrambling for his whistle.I saw it and lundged at it grabbing it and throughing it towards fang who caught it and flew to the top of the dome area. Dr.Bigadea made a choking sound and clenched his fists into balls and hit nudge in the head.I gasped as she fell back ward.
Ch.14 Fury
I got that feeling again.Everything had got quite.They all starred at me.With a startingly fury I clenched my fist into tight balls.he had crossed the line into death.My eyes looking red in the setting sun light.I reached down pulled nudge to the side spread my wings.I looked at Fang who flew down quikly Throughing the whistle at Gazzy who caught it easily.I pointed and Dr.Bigadea Grabbing his shoulder I started flapping.Fang relizing what it was doing followed my lead and grabbed his shoulder with me and Fang holding on we flew up to the top of the dome.Moi looking quite uncaring of him quickly let go of his arm waching him scream as he jetted down to the floor.Uncanningly I saw the good wolf Tomas jump unneath him saving him from an untimely death.I folding my wings I jetted down opening them in the matter off secounds before I hit the ground.I landed next to him standing him up.He flinched as I pulled back my arm.
"Please Miss Maximum.Don't hurt me."
"Little late for that.",I snarled thinking of Nudge hitting the floor with a loud thud.
I pulled back my arm and punched him in the eye waching him fall to the floor.Oddly Tomas just wached.Hmmm mabye he's a good lupin.He howled the other Lupins circles but not us they circle Dr.Bigadea.
Tomas finnaly spoke but in a rough Gravely voice,"It is his vault were like this it is his vault were all number we have earned more than this were a younge when we were caught now every years passes and we miss out on life."
There were howls of approval.Then Sam jumped out.He leaped on Tomas.But Tomas was a veterain he knew all the tricks.He jumped when Sam landed on him then he rolled over trying to sqash Sam.Sam jumped of.
"Tomas you trader how dare you without him we would not be wolfs the most herioc of them all.",Howled Sammy.
"We wouldn't be monsters If it wern't for him!",Cried Tom back.
Tomas leaped on Sam but Sam easily kicked him off.Tomas cried in pain then got up his legs shaking.
Then in the smallest voice ever he said,"It's his fault I'm dead but doomed to live forever."
Sam gasped.Then shook his head.
"NO!It's a lie it's your fault.",Howled Sam.
With a raging howl A betiful Black hound with red spoloches leaped on Sam.
"Leave Tom alone Sam.",She grapped on his ear and pulled leave and big dent in the ear place.
"Star.Come on he wants to fight.He's old now soon he will die let him fight mabye I can end his life sooner.",Sam cried
"If you want to fight, fight me!",she howled lunging for the other ear.
Sam jumped out of the way.
"You I couldn't do that.",He said looking at Tomas like a peice of prey.
And before Star could make a comment on that subject ,"Fight me weakling.I'll win every time!"
"Your on wolf chow.",growled Sam back to Tomas.
"Please you couldn't scare a shadow.",laughed tomas midly.
They started fighting again but before ethier of them could fataly wound each other I landed on Sammy and held his neck to the ground for a secound till he stood on two legs and flung me like ragdoll cross the dome.Fang eyes widned then turning his head towards sam rushed landing a betiful punch to Sam's eye.I smiled weakly when he turned back to me.I tilted my head to the side shrugging my shoulded up and smiled.He laughed then fell to the ground he looked up to see the mangy mut Sam standing above him.Tom saw to he leaped at sam sideways knocking him away from fang.After that I heard a thud and blacked out.

maximumride

Back to top Go down

Artistic Differences Empty Re: Artistic Differences

Post  MegaCheerio Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:26 pm

O.o Am I the only one who doesn't get this? D:
MegaCheerio
MegaCheerio

Back to top Go down

Artistic Differences Empty lol

Post  maximumride Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:49 pm

thanks cause it started out at ch. 13

maximumride

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaCheerio Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:49 am

No, I don't get the purpose of this thread Dx
MegaCheerio
MegaCheerio

Back to top Go down

Post  Minx Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:51 pm

Capitalization, and grammar would appeal people more right away.
Minx
Minx

http://www.kittenmeows.myadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Artistic Differences Empty lol

Post  maximumride Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:41 pm

oh i know this is a rough draft i am not even done with rough draft

maximumride

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliveleaf323 Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:45 pm

The point of this is so that you can be showered with complements at being good at something ^^ and nice story XD
Oliveleaf323
Oliveleaf323

Back to top Go down

Artistic Differences Empty um

Post  maximumride Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:38 pm

ok well thankies

maximumride

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliveleaf323 Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:29 pm

On this...I would give it a 7 or 8 ^^ nice work, its true that grammer and spelling apeal, but I did see some instances where you repeated the same word. Like in the begining with cages, you could have used cell, or something like that. Or you could have just taken out the word. ^^ thanks for sharing with us! XD

My turn Very Happy

My name is Olive (for short) and I am good at drawing.

Sample (I wish I could show you my new ones! XD):
(I dont do humans much so I had a ref. [ref is on chicken smoothie in my art shop around page 7 or 8 if you want to see])
Artistic Differences 124ea2x
(here is another ^^)
Artistic Differences Fjpy8p
Oliveleaf323
Oliveleaf323

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum