KittenMeows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Olive323's Art Shop! Shop All You Want!

4 posters

Go down

Olive323's Art Shop! Shop All You Want! Empty Olive323's Art Shop! Shop All You Want!

Post  Oliveleaf323 Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:38 pm

Welcome! Please get comfortable, whoever you are! I'm Oliveleaf323, I love to draw and show my skills to everyone ^^ I have done this in other websites and now I am bringing it here! I hope you like what I have to give Very Happy

-Prices
(For 1 drawing, for 2 just double price)
Sketch - 50 fresh kill
Sketch and Outline - 100 fresh kill
Sketch, Outline, and Color - 200 fresh kill

Rules-
-Fill out form to get a drawing from me
-Please do not be mean and rush me by asking if the drawing is done or not, if you do I will stop drawing your picture and not give it to you. Drawing takes time and skill
-Please be nice to my mini mod(s)
-If your drawing is to complex, or you are asking for to much from me, I may not accept it
-If you ask for 'all' in 'Sketched/Outlined/Colored' section of form for a Free Drawing then I may not accept it
I will be gone for a few weeks (2-3) starting next Wednesday, I will be on, on occasion, but not a lot. So cut me some slack if I do not finish your drawing(s) for a while.

I can do most any kind of drawings, but please send me a reference. Link or picture, I would still like one. I could do simple pictures that people tell me to do like "a puppy with wings in any pose" something like that. But otherwise please send me a picture of what is sort of or exactly what the picture that you want me to draw looks like.

Form:

Username:
Character:
Reference (link/picture):
Pose:
Sketch/Outline/Color:
Other:

Please fill this out if you want a picture(s) from me.

Mini mod(s):

Sample pictures are below. But some are drawn from reference, so I do not wish to steal the real artists drawing. They are listed below with the pictures.

Olive323's Art Shop! Shop All You Want! 2niy8zk
Olive323's Art Shop! Shop All You Want! 200r1oh
Olive323's Art Shop! Shop All You Want! 15nrdkz
Olive323's Art Shop! Shop All You Want! Ogylbq
(Got this picture from a reference, this is reference)
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=613602&start=30

I now have a special feature! I will draw 4 free pictures a day! Please fill out the same form though, but in the 'Other' put 'Free Drawing' I will tell you if I have done 4 pictures or not. Thank you for your services. *Warning* Free drawings cannot be all colored, outlined and sketched. The most I will do for free drawings is outlined.

Free drawing for today:
1) empty
2) empty
3) empty
4) empty

I also have another special feature, I am able to draw Birthday cards for some. I have done it many times before, and now I am getting good, and since it would be for someone's Birthday, I would make it only 1 common a card. Please put in 'Other' 'Birthday card' if you want a Birthday card. And tell me what you want on it! XD

Commissions:
1) none
2) none
3) none
4) none
(They are not in a specific order on when I draw them)

Last edited by Oliveleaf323 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Oliveleaf323
Oliveleaf323

Back to top Go down

Olive323's Art Shop! Shop All You Want! Empty Re: Olive323's Art Shop! Shop All You Want!

Post  Admin Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:10 am

So cool! I am so going to order something after you figured out prices. Can you draw cats? Like the Flying Angel cats on KittenMeows?

Admin
Admin

https://kittenmeows.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Olive323's Art Shop! Shop All You Want! Empty Re: Olive323's Art Shop! Shop All You Want!

Post  Oliveleaf323 Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:21 pm

Sure ^^ But the thing is about prices, I dont know how/what the payment can be, pets or fresh kill.
Oliveleaf323
Oliveleaf323

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:17 pm

(http://www.kittenmeows.myadopts.com/index.php

Admin
Admin

https://kittenmeows.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliveleaf323 Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:56 pm

It sas error every tim I use the site.
Oliveleaf323
Oliveleaf323

Back to top Go down

Olive323's Art Shop! Shop All You Want! Empty Error

Post  Minx Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:49 am

It shouldn't be saying error, you have to take the comma out at the beginning though, then it worked for me. affraid I am saving this spot... I want one. O_o Well, pets and fresh-kill, I would do Fresh-kill, it would get more popular, more people can afford it. But, if you want really get a PROFIT out of it, then I would do pets. It depends, you know?
Minx
Minx

http://www.kittenmeows.myadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliveleaf323 Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:05 pm

Okay, then I think I will do fresh kill for a while ^^
Oliveleaf323
Oliveleaf323

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliveleaf323 Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:41 pm

Hello? Anyone gunna buy from meh? I thought that Minx and Admin were O_o (pwease use form)
Oliveleaf323
Oliveleaf323

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaCheerio Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:15 am

Username: MegaCheerio
Character: Cat
Looks: https://2img.net/h/oi53.tinypic.com/99dksj.gif
Reference (link/picture):
Pose: Standing
Sketch/Outline/Color: Black
Other: None
MegaCheerio
MegaCheerio

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliveleaf323 Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:33 pm

What does Black mean? O_o
Oliveleaf323
Oliveleaf323

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum